Space is Key Space is Key

Dear lord...

Other than that red and green level (i'm MAJORLY colour blind to those colors so it was a pain in the ass.) the game is awesome. Kind of like an 'easier' Impossible Game.

Portal Defenders Portal Defenders

Nice. I always like defending the portal.

The medals just gives that added... drive from the 360, which is great.
And it does another thing, gets a bunch of artists out there that don't exactly get
heard of too often. I mean, i never heard of Fuzzy Kitten till now, or PsychoGoldfish.
(though i do get a huge kick of throwing bombs at goldfish when he laughs)

Ignite people on Fire Ignite people on Fire

Best. Time. Ever.

No words can be spoken....

Madness Regent Madness Regent

Short, but fun

A nine just cause i wasnt expecting it to end so soon. I was hoping to fight the Savior...

Thing-Thing 4 Thing-Thing 4

Argh!

Okay, tire78bob... just keep killing them all, door opens eventually. (easter egg hint, the stinky beans are in this game too... i killed a bunch, the room was full of eyeballs and stuff :D)
And anyone who's gotten to that really really large room near the end with 1000+ kills to their name HOW THE FUCK DO YOU SURVIVE?! Ive been in that room for three days now, keep getting the crap kicked out of me.

Anyway, freakin' kick ass game, I've gotten three other people hooked on this game.

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Erm

I agree with thunder on all things said below
And for the record Wraith.... that's not a cat, its a kangaroo.

Thing-Thing Arena Thing-Thing Arena

OMFG!!!

Guns.... the guns!!! *droolz* and endless onslaughts of humans and zombies and and and *droolz* PHEAR MEH!!